RCM / Alcon 343mm Advantage Extreme 4 Pot Rear Brake Kits are specifically engineered to give you exceptional braking performance.
Each kit supplied includes;
• Special alloy disc and bell assembly
• Monobloc 4 piston caliper
• Low noise, fade resistant pads
• Brackets and Fixings
• High Performance brake fluid
• Full fitting instructions
• RCM Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimal bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
• Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provides the bite usually associated with drilled discs, without the attendant durability problems.
• Directional curved cooling vanes for optimal cooling performance.
• Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life while minimising the tendancy to judder.
• The low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start up and city driving and are specially formulated for excellent resitance to fade at elevated temperatures. This makes them perfect for those wanting performance on both road and track.
• Advantage Extreme calipers are gravity die cast for monobloc constructions using aluminium alloy for optimum strength and weight.
• Monobloc 4 piston design for high stiffness (firm pedal) with low weight.
• Pin-mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise.