Prosport 52mm Crystal Peak/Warn Series
The New Prosport 52mm Crystal Peak/Warning Stepper Motor Series gauges (With optional Amber or White display) are simply stunning and a class above the general competiton. When the gauge is off the gauge face is still 100% visible through the clear lens but all the numerical detail disappears to leave a stealth looking dark faceplate and white needle remaining, then when the ignition is switched on the gauge face comes to life with fully illuminated super white or amber detail, illuminated white needle and audible warning sound that is all surrounded by a new design aluminum bezel. To keep the gauge face looking classy, clean and neat Prosport has located the adjustment button on the rear of the gauge so that there are no buttons visible on the gauge face.
Prosport Crystal Peak/Warning Gauges have been cleverly designed so that they can be free mounted on the dash using the base bracket included in the kit, so basically the gauge body doubles up as a slimline dash cup mount. Even with all this the 52mm Crystal Peak/Warning gauges are still extremely compact and can be mounted into most aftermarket 52mm gauge pods, however as the adjustment button is on the rear of the gauge any preferences/settings will need to to set up by the user during installation.
The clear lens design and striking ice white coloured needle make this a very desirable combination which proves very popular with modern performance cars. These gauges represent the very latest technology and perform a full self calibrate sequence each time the ignition is turned on, when powered on the gauge takes an automatic adjustment reading within the sender to zero the needle compensating for the correct atmospheric pressure etc, resulting in 100% accurate readings regardless of elevation or climate. These gauges use the latest microprocessors / Japanese movement to provide super smooth pointer movement for high precision readings under extreme conditions.
This extremely impressive series of professional gauges is absolutely packed full of features offering stunning looks combined with the required precision. All gauges in this series are supplied in presentation boxes with comprehensive fitting kits & instructions.
- Clear lens / stealth faceplate design so that numerical detail only visible when powered.
- New ice white needle design for that professional touch
- Optional amber or white illumination (Selectable via button)
- 6 Brightness options (Selectable via button)
- Day / night mode
- Peak recall function & Fully adjustable warning
- Rear mounted adjuster button
- Optional & switchable warning/start up sound
- Daisy chain power system (only one power supply required for multiple gauges) & plugged sensor harnesses
- Sensors incuded with all temperature and pressure gauges
- Slim and compact gauge body (30mm depth) with optional mounting base
- Aluminum bezel
- Optional mounting base included (fits directly to the gauge)